Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Friday, December 14, 2018

Snowflakes for Winter

***Chart Correction***
I have replaced the chart with a corrected version. If you do not want to re-save or reprint the chart the error is on the first snowflake lines 23 and 24 on the right side should be two white stitches not three.
Sorry folks, but I'm only human 💕 

Hello Dear Friends & Followers;
Hope you all are doing well this Holiday season.
We're doing well. It's been very windy this past week with mild temps in the 40's & 50's. 

I decided to add a few snowflakes for the winter season.
Not out in the yard, thank goodness, or in my home, but as gift for all of my Cross Stitching friends. They could also be worked up with beads or in Needlepoint.


"Four Mini Quaker Snowflakes"

I designed them for 14 count paper or plastic in two colors:
open heart shape is White (background)
dot or square is color of your choice
Stitch with or without the white on fabric. 

These would make cute magnets, little ornaments, wreath accents, gift tags, etc. 
Hope you enjoy stitching them as much as I enjoyed designing them for you all.

Take Care & 
Have a Great Weekend
Hugs, Sandy


6 comments:

  1. Oooo, these are so pretty, and would be great stitched with beads!
    Thanks for the cute designs.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, these are just beautiful! You are very generous - thank you so much!
    Christmas Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling and I look forward to stitching them! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty snowflakes, thank you for sharing! Although I wouldn't mind the real thing right now, enough of the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! Thank you for your sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.