Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Saturday, December 08, 2018

TUSAL for December

Hello Dear Friends & Followers;
Hope everyone is doing well.

Well here is my very tiny ORT offering for the end of the year.

 Not very much stitchin' going on since the end of October.

But I have been in a fabric sort of mood since mid November and have been getting the hanging organizers for tents and pop-up campers cut out, getting potholders and trivets cut out and of course making not one but two snow people. 

So here is my sewing scrap/ort container.

It's an old popcorn tin from Walmart. 

That's it for today. 
Thank you so very much for stopping by.

Take Care Everyone
& Have a Great Day
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.