Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Thursday, October 04, 2018

A New Halloween Gift

Hello Friends; Hope all is well with you all.

So, my laptop has been in the shop since Monday and I've not heard back from them yet. When the hubs dropped it off they said it could be a problem with Windows 10, said they've seen a lot of this with the PC's that had the upgrade from Windows 8/8.1 to Windows 10 from the factory. But also said it could be the processor and if that was the case the labor alone would cost almost as much as mine new, mine was $300 at Walmart in 2015. Hopefully it's the easier fix.

Since we haven't chosen a printer yet I'm back to posting charts the way I started.
I'll most likely replace this chart with a better version once I get a new all-in-one printer.

 
No part of my designs may be reproduced except by needle and thread without the written consent of Sandra Longan of SLonganDesigns@gmail.com 

"We All Go A Little Batty"
50 x 50 stitches
Use black for the Bats and choose your favorite Halloween variegated/hand-dyed for the words or choose four similar colors for an ombray effect.
I think this would make a cute knob hanger, bowl filler or ornament for your Halloween display.
 
As always, if you choose to stitch up one of my designs I would love to see a picture of it, so I can show it off and give others inspiration for colorways and finishing.

That's it for today, I hope you enjoy the design.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy



4 comments:

  1. Love this pattern - fits in so well with our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your computer issues solved soon.
    Thanks for the cute freebie!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pattern. Our family has a history about bats and I will make this for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can get your computer fixed. I was told many years ago that laptops only last about 18 months or so. Not sure how true that is.
    Thank you for the cute freebie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.