Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Saturday, October 13, 2018

And so it begins.....

Hello Friends; I hope all is well with you.
If you have been reading my blog for a bit you know that there is one thing on this earth that I have a huge LOVE / HATE relationship with, and it is this.......



Yes, it's that beautiful fluffy wet cold white crap. 
2" worth at 9:30 AM when I took the pictures and it has been falling all day long. It shouldn't hang around long as it is supposed to warm back up into the 50's and 60's this coming week.
These were all taken from my backyard and in the last picture you can see two deer laying under the trees in a dry area. I never knew they were there since I just pointed the camera over the gate and clicked the button.

Take Care Everyone
Hugs, Sandy


6 comments:

  1. Seems like Winter will come early this year.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh....seems a bit early but maybe not? Hope you have a cam winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such lovely photos, where I am we are headed to summer & horrid humidity.
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh...snow, already? Yuck! What exactly happened to Fall? I have a hate/hate/hate relationship with snow. :) Stay warm...hope it melts soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sandy, I love your pictures! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh... snow can never come too soon for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.