Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Quaker Snowflake Stitched By ......

Here is a picture of my "Quaker Snowflake" design stitched by Robin Brown.


Stitched by Robin Brown

Robin you did an amazing job on this piece and I hope it graces your home for years to come.
Thank you so very much Robin for sharing your finish with me. 

I love seeing how my designs are stitched and finished by other stitcher's, so if you do stitch one of my designs send me a picture and it will end up on my blog and if you have a blog or photo page I can add a link so everyone can see all of your amazing works. This can help me and other stitcher's with ideas on color ways and finishing.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Lovely design and great finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - You finished this yourself? Never could get the hang of that kind of finishing around that ornament.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna; This is stitched and finished by Robin Brown from the Quaker Snowflake freebie I designed and posted earlier this year. She sent me the picture of her finish.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for creating such a wonderful design to stitch, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.